Right to cancel
- You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
- The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires physical possession of the goods.
- To exercise the right to cancel you must inform us, Orange Music Electronic Ltd, of 108 Ripon Way, Borehamwood, Hertfordshire WD6 2JA (020 8905 2828) [email protected] of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement, (e.g. a letter sent by post or email) You can also electronically fill in and submit the cancellation form or any other clear statement via our website www.orangeamps.com but it is not obligatory. If you use this option, we will communicate to you an acknowledgement of receipt of such a cancellation on a durable medium, (e.g. by email) without delay.
- To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
Effects of cancellation
- If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse you all payments received from you, including the cost of delivery (except for supplementary costs arising if you choose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us.)
- We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you.
- We will make reimbursement without undue delay and not later than –
- a) 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied, or
- b) (if earlier) 14 days after the you provide evidence that you have returned the goods, or
- c) if there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract.
- We will make reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement. We may withold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is earliest.
- You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day in which you communicate your cancellation from this contact to us. The deadline is met if you return the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Should you have any queries our customer services team will be happy to help and can be contacted on 020 8905 2828 or by email [email protected],com.